Friday, May 27, 2011

I'm not lost but found!

I haven't forgotten about this blog, I've just been incredibly busy!!! Just a quick blurb now, I will post more soon!

I get more and more excited about George every time I go play with him, he is truly the horse that will boost my savvy to a new level! Got our horsenality/humanality report today and it was worth the money! It really hit the nail on the head; and it's giving me a lot of savvy arrows to work with George. He's a Right Brained Extrovert and I'm a Left Brained Introvert! It's going to be a fun summer!

I have an endless list of things to do at work and have been running around like crazy getting it all done. Also I'm trying to organize a "clinic" down here in El Paso with 2* Parelli Junior Intructor Linda C. Richards, but she wants me to have all the clinic participants lined up by the end of this weekend! So lots more business for me!

I'm going to take a few weeks of leave next week so I'm going to have LOTS of horse time, lot's of husband time, and lots of time to update this stuff! God Bless and have a great Memorial Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment